Jul 27, 2010

Making things easier~

Photobucket ♦Shigai here!

Yes, you're seeing well, there's a dwarf next to my name!! XDDD

I updated small icons of Snow white & the 7 dwarfs, and each one of those icons will be used by one person only, so it would be easier to recognize who's writting ^^ Here goes the list:

Photobucket -> Patri

Photobucket -> Aida

Photobucket -> Nuria

Photobucket -> Silvia

Photobucket -> Ichan

Photobucket -> Belu

Photobucket -> Sara / Shigai, aka me XD

And, of course, our princess!

Photobucket -> Fany

Girls, I'm sending a mail to the midgets' email address with the links you'll have to use to post your icons, and that's all, ok? And send me your pics, we still need to change the header!! Any doubt, ask me :)

4 DAYS LEFT!!! (and I'm not nervous yet XD)

♫ See ya around

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I love the 7 dwarfs! and Snow White xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fany, te apetece una manzana?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanny

    Si luego viene un principe a despertarme me como las manzanas q hagan falta!! XDXD

    ReplyDelete