Jul 26, 2010

Preparing all

♦And today Maknae Aïda♦

Today's monday and the first round to leave Barcelona and go to Seoul will be this friday! yess!!! I'm on the first round so since yesterday, some times I'm really nervous >.< Yesterday I sent an email to all Midgets so they will take some pics and send them to our leader Sara. She will be the one to do the poster to bring to Bong House(hostel where we stay). And yesterday I printed a few things, the coupons for discount at the shops(I printed like 8, because I dunno how many of them are we going to use).
Later I tried to print the one to go to Everland. I needed to be logged so after I done everything I printed the coupon for discount for Everland and I realized that it hasn't any code... So... I made a copy(each ticket it's for 4 people) so anyone need to be logged and registered at the web. Now it's time to finish searching everything needed, I will go to bank maybe tomorrow to get money! And the VISA!(I forgot!!!!!)
See you all!♥
_________________________________________

Hoy es lunes y la primera ronda para dejar Barcelona y ir a Seoul será este viernes! sii!!! Yo salgo en la primera ronda, y desde ayer a ratos me pongo nerviosa pensando en ello >.< Ayer envié un mail a todas las Midgets para que se tomen algunas fotos y que se las envien a nuestra líder Sara. Ella será la que hará el poster que llevaremos a la Bong House(hostal donde nos quedamos). Y ayer imprimí algunas cosas, los cupones de descuento para las tiendas(imprimí como 8, porque no sé los que haremos servir).
Más tarde intenté imprimir el cupón para ir a Everland. Necesitaba estar registrada y loggeada, así que después de rellenar todo y loggearme, imprimí el cupón de descuento para Everland y me di cuenta que no venia ningun código... así que... Hice una copia(cada tiquet es para 4 personas) así nadie más tendrá que hacer todos los pasos de registrarse. Ahora es momento de buscar todo lo necesario, Iré al banco quizá mañana para coger el dinero! y la VISA!(lo había olvidado!)
Nos vemos!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment