Aug 19, 2010

Extras

Photobucket Ichan here!!

Well as Kiwi said there are some other people who should comment on the Super Junior concert and one of them should be me.

OMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ok please understand me I'm a big fan. I had three attacks, the first one when RyeoWook sang his solo, the second one when EunHyuk approached my way and the third and the biggest one when they sang Shake it up. I almost die. It was so fun (Lady Gaga & Beyonce moment was GREAT), we'll remember it FO-EH-VA! And I'll tell Fanny to comment the rest.

We've not done much these days, just going shopping and to the ChanDeogGoong palace. The palace was really nice, although the guide was a bit weird :S. And we went to Lotte World on Monday but our leader will tell you about it.




(the Maknae doing the selection for the pics and uploading them! what's that!?!?!)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment