Aug 11, 2010

Fndjjoldfnkv

Photobucket Ichan here!

*hysteric mode on*

As Sara said we went to Misarang today. We were heading happily to JunSu's place, the girls were fooling around me because they wanted to see my reaction. I was pretty calm, apparently, because when we entered the restaurant I just cried T_T. We looked around, sat and ordered our food. Then it happended, JunSu's father entered. And I was in shock, couldn't talk at all. He approached us and spoke with us, he's so nice!! > < We took photos with him and he hugged me when Sara told him JunSu's my favourite. We met a very nice girl there and she told us she'll take us to the Crebeau. So we took photos around and leave with her and her friend (and some French girls) to the Crebeau.

Then we arrived to the Crebeau, so beautiful! We fooled around again and then we bought some Crebeau products, all of them felt so nice. Ah! The doggie YooChun gave JunSu was there, so adorable! Then the girl we met (KuangHee) told us JunSu's mother was coming! I just wanted to die T_T Then she came. JUNSU'S MOM IS SO BEAUTIFUL. She greeted us so nice and talked with us. She asked us for our favourites and then said that Sara looked like she was a good dancer. Then the f*ckers said I danced well, AND I DANCED MIROTIC IN FRONT OF JUNSU'S MOM! She cheered me and hugged me T_T Then we took photos with her and she made a heart with me T_T

It totally was my day today. I'M SO HAPPY.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment