Aug 10, 2010

Photobucket Yo yo, Shigai the Lead vocalist in da house!! XD

Sooo here I am in my bed, that it's not mine anymore since Kiwi is invading it : \ It's 2.30am and I can't sleep because I slept too much this morning XD So here I am, updating this.

I won't talk much about the past days because basically we've gone partying at Hongdae (NB2) and it was pretty pretty nice >XD And yesterday we've just walked around Hyehwa and met Hyonji and had some nice drinks at a beautiful and cozy coffee shop. I'll upload pics once I'm back at home or something, since I'm doing a lot!! I'm doing videos too, but I can't upload them at Korea @_@ Pretty weird!

Today we've gone to Hongdae, to visit the dog coffee 'Bau House'. OMG, best place on earth!! You go there and the first thing you see it's HUGE dogs running around, and then small ones following. You sit down and get a coffee or a juice or some drink you feel like, and then you suddenly have 3 million dogs all around you, and over you, and over the table and wanting your food and your drinks and your caresses and ;___; I SO LOVED IT. There was a Siberian Husky mix that I've fallen in love with. He was called Pori, or something like that. OMG I'm so going back to squeeze him again ;__; he scratched my arm to the point of bleeding asking for food but I didn't care xDDDD There was also a puppy, SO CUTE, but at the end before we were leaving she was in playful mode and bit us quite hard, Nuria, Aida and I are full of bloody wounds xDDDDD



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After the dog cafe we went to Chengyo (?) stream, and WOAH sooo nice!! We took off our shoes and put our feet in the cold water, and it was so relaxing and nice~~ wanna go back there!

So, leader over and out. We're going to Misarang tomorrow, and 63 building : D See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment