Aug 6, 2010

Photobucket Leader Shigai here!!

So here we are, all of us sporting an awesome look of facemasks for moisturizing and letting a cool and smooth skin. I've really been crying a lot from laughing too hard seeing all this girls in this fashion, even if I myself look like a monster right now xDDD Wanna see? Go to my Twitpic account --> http://twitpic.com/2butas

Well, today has been a calm day, we've rested a lot at morning since we had some crazy party last night, drinking with korean-spanish guys who were really funny, and then we went noraebang with them. It was really fun, but I've lost my voice D:!!

And today we've met our friend Susana from Spain, and had a really nice evening chat at this tea shop at Insadong <3 I had a 'Cinnamon punch' and it really was a punch!! Omg, my throat was itchy!! xDDD

So well, tomorrow we'll go visit Changdeokgung and then we'll see if we go to NB2 at night or not... so yeah, weekend, here we go!! : D

Leader over and out~



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PS. We danced BONAMANA in the middle of a bar... we have no shame!! XDD (but we got free Tequila thanks to that : D)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Happy here commenting leaders post :p

    I got my first nuts experience!!!!! YAY!!!!! tea with pinenuts, "piñones"!!!!!!

    Then she changed it, and the tea was really really good!!!!!!

    After that we came back to the hostel walking! It was a quite long walk, but I really enjoyed seing the palace walls at night :p

    And LEADER has a great sense of orientation!!!!!

    See ya!!!! Bay bay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol she has the orientation of a toast bread :D

    ReplyDelete